- 1 lb lean ground turkey 99% lean
- 1/2 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- ½ cup of diced baby bella mushrooms
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil for misting
Preheat air fryer to 400F.
Mix all the ingredients, except the cooking oil for misting, together in a bowl.
Shape into 1 inch meatballs.
Mist the bottom on the pan/basket and lightly mist the meatballs.
Place part of the meatballs in a single layer in the air fryer basket or on a pan; cook for 7-10 mins until lightly browned and cooked through,(shake halfway through or turn with tongs).
Remove and repeat with the remaining meatballs.
Serve warm and with a dipping sauce or gravy if desired
Share on Facebook
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.