- 12 Mini Taco Boats
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ red bell pepper diced
- ½ small white onion diced
- ½ lb ground turkey breast
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ cup shredded fat free cheddar cheese
- Fat-free greek yogurt and/or chopped cilantro for garnish
Brown and drain ground turkey breast, set aside.
Saute red bell pepper and onion for 2-3 minutes.
Add black beans, ground turkey breast, salsa, cumin, and chili powder, mix until combined and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Fill mini taco boats, top with cheese, and add any garnish you like.
Share on Facebook
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.