- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour divided
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup cinnamon Splenda mixture
- optional: glaze powdered sugar + water mixed
Combine nonfat Greek yogurt plus 3/4 self-rising flour and 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste.
Roll out onto floured surface using the other 1/4 cup flour.
Divide into 5 parts. Roll up to make donuts.
Cook in air fryer at 375* for 4 minutes. Flip over and cook for another 3-4 minutes. (Due to differences in altitude, brands of flour, etc you may need to cook at 400 for up to 15 minutes. Keep that in mind if yours are doughy inside.)
Spray with non-stick cooking spray, then dip in cinnamon and Splenda.
Optional: drizzle with glaze.
Share on Facebook
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.