- Cupcakes baked and cooled
- 8 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter softened
- 1 8 Ounce Pkg. Cream Cheese softened
- 2 Tbsp. Key Lime Juice
- 1 Tsp. Key Lime Zest or 1 Tsp. Lemon Zest
- 4 -5 C. Confectioners’ Sugar
- Green Twizzlers
- Easter Peanut M&Ms
- Coconut + Green Food Coloring
Combine butter, cream cheese, Key Lime juice, Key Lime or Lemon zest, and Confectioners' sugar in bowl and mix well, adding more Confectioners' sugar as needed for desired thickness.
Make Green Coconut Grass by combining combine 2 teaspoons water with 9 drops green food coloring and 1 cup shredded coconut in a Zip Lock bag. Zip closed and shake until all coconut is green.
Add a Green Twizzler basket handle to each cupcake.
Add green coconut and peanut M&Ms on top.
Serve and Enjoy!
Share on Facebook
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.