- 8 Sheets 14x9 inch Frozen Phyllo Dough, thawed
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 10 Ounce Pkg. Frozen Chopped Spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 14 Ounce Can Hunt’s® Petite Diced Tomatoes drained
- 1 6 Ounce Jar Marinated Artichoke Hearts drained and chopped
- 1/3 C. Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Flavor Crumbled Feta Cheese about 2 Ounces
Preheat your oven to 425°F.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a large ungreased cookie sheet. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
Layer each remaining sheet of phyllo, lightly spraying each layer with cooking spray.
Crumble spinach over phyllo.
Top evenly with tomatoes, artichokes and feta cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Transfer pizza to a large cutting board.
Using a pizza cutter or large knife, cut pizza into equal pieces.
Serve and Enjoy!
Share on Facebook
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.