- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes diced or a large tomato
- ½ medium red onion finely diced
- 2 T. fresh cilantro leaves finely chopped
- 1 large lime juiced or 2 tbsp of store bought lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
Add diced tomatoes, red onion, and minced garlic to a medium size mixing bowl.
Chop cilantro and add to the other veggies.
Pour in lime juice and salt and pepper. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
Let it chill for 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Share on Facebook
Weight Watchers Points 0 points per serving on all plans
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.