Weight Watchers Turkey Chili – ZERO POINTS!
Weight Watchers-Friendly Turkey Chili - see Instant Pot Recipe Below too!!
This Weight Watchers Turkey Chili will satisfy your whole family, even if they aren't doing Weight Watchers with you! Plus you can create this delicious, hearty chili in the slow cooker or Instant Pot!
The soup and chili season is officially upon us! Which is a perfect time to share with you one of my favorite chili recipes! Perfect for cool fall days, the holiday season, and game day!
As I mentioned, there are 2 versions of this Weight Watchers Turkey Chili, slow cooker and Instant Pot! Well, actually 3 if you count the stovetop!
If you need a fast and easy dinner, go with the Instant Pot; if you have time, use the slow cooker to set it and forget it!
Other Soup Recipes you will LOVE:
Weight Watchers Turkey Chili
Ingredients for Weight Watchers Turkey Chili
1 Tablespoon minced garlic
1 onion, chopped
2-15oz cans white beans
1-8oz can corn
2 cups cooked, ground turkey breast
1-3oz can Mexican green sauce
5 cups broth
2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried thyme
Salt & Pepper, to taste
How to Make Weight Watchers Turkey Chili
- Spray slow cooker with olive oil. Place onion and garlic in a large slow cooker.
- Cover and heat on high for approximately 10 minutes, until onions are translucent.
- Add the beans, corn, turkey, green sauce, and broth.
- Stir and cover to cook on high about 45 minutes to an hour (on low 2-3 hours).
- Season to taste with spices, cover and allow to cook for 15 more minutes before serving.
Weight Watchers Turkey Chili in the Instant Pot
To make this delicious chili in your instant pot, simply dump all the ingredients into the pot. Turn it on chili/stew for 25 minutes. Let it natural vent as the beans need the time to cook. (yes, the dry beans will cook in this time it's amazing). Stir, Eat and enjoy!
Stovetop Weight Watchers Turkey Chili
- Spray large pan with Pam or I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- When hot, add in onions and garlic and cook until they begin to break down (a few minutes)
- Add in all other ingredients
- Simmer for 20-25 Minutes
- Serve and enjoy!!
Tips for Making Weight Watchers Turkey Chili
- If you are using the slow cooker, DO NOT MAKE anything else until you grab these liners. I mean they are really the BEST invention ever!
- While I used white beans, you can choose your favorite!
- For more spice, add in some diced jalapenos, more cayenne pepper, or red pepper flakes.
- Feel free to top with your favorite garnishes!
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas