Are you following Weight Watchers for FREE and looking for a healthy sweet treat? Try…
If you are anything like me at all, then you love pumpkin! And what better way to eat pumpkin than inside a yummy pancake – while still minding your WW points, of course. This yummy recipe is only 3 WW points. Load these babies up with all the bananas, blueberries and strawberries you can stomach and just enjoy!
I quit making pancakes long ago on the stove-top, just because it would take so long to make a batch! So I recommend the griddle below! It's perfect for really anything that you can make in a pan, you just get to make more at a time!
If you love kitchen gadgets and finding new things that make cooking easier, you will LOVE this post!!
Presto 07061 22-inch Electric Griddle With Removable Handles
WEIGHT WATCHERS FRIENDLY PUMPKIN PANCAKES
- 2 C flour
- 2 C milk
- 1 C pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tbsp ginger
- ½ tbsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Icing (Optional)
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened, fat free
- ¾ C pumpkin puree
- 2 ½ C powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, egg, and oil.
- Add milk and stir.
- Pour into dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Lightly oil a preheated pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Pour in desired amount.
- When edges begin to cook and bubbles begin to form, flip over.
- Cook for an additional 30-45 seconds.
- Serve with Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Icing.
- Icing Optional
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add spices until incorporated.
- Add pumpkin and whip until combined.
- Add powdered sugar a little at a time until smooth.
- Place in fridge while you make pancakes.
- Pour into a dish to dip or add to a piping bag to swirl on top.
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas