Easy Buffalo Ranch Pasta
- 1 1/2 cups cooked Carba Nada Noodles
- 8oz fat free cream cheese
- 1 tbs butter (omit for WW)
- ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce
- ½ cup skim milk
- 2 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 1.5 cups fat-free shredded cheese
- Green onions for topping
- Melt together butter, milk, half of your cheese, and wing sauce in a small pan over medium heat. Stir frequently until evenly melted.
- Pour it over still warm cooked pasta and blend.
- Add in ranch seasoning, cheddar and diced cream cheese, stirring to blend (your cream cheese won’t be melted yet).
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, stir until everything is smoothly blended, then recover and bake a final 5 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with green onions.