Lo Mein is one of our favorite vegetarian dinners, so trying Instant Pot Lo Mein…
Instant Pot Yogurt with Fruit – 3 Points
First order of business: This recipe assumes your Instant Pot does not have an automatic Yogurt Setting. Mine does not, so I had to bumble through and figure out how to make it without. If yours does have that setting, you should follow the manufacturers directions.
Now, yogurt making in an Instant Pot is kinda a lengthy process, as it takes roughly 9 hours to cook the yogurt. But, it is DELICIOUS so it will be well worth it. You just need to make it at a time when you won't be needing your IP for other things. I make mine over night!
Instant Pot Yogurt With Fruit
- This recipe assumes you have an Instant Pot with no Yogurt Setting as mine does not have one. If yours does you can simply follow manufacturers directions.
- 1 Gallon Milk - I use 2% milk.
- ½ C Plain Yogurt - any brand you like
- 2 Tbsp. Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 C. Fruit bananas, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, strawberries
- Heat the milk (uncovered) in Instant Pot on WARM setting for 40 Minutes
- Whisk the milk and change setting to saute. Stir often, and use thermometer to check until milk reaches 185 degrees F
- Unplug the pressure cooker, remove the lid and use oven mitts to remove inner pot and set it on the counter or stove.
- Cool the milk to 115* degrees F. It takes about an hour.
- Once cooled, return inner pot back inside the base and plug in.
- Using a non-wire whisk, mix in 1/2 cup yogurt and 2 tablespoons vanilla bean paste.
- Cover the Instant Pot, close the pressure vent and wrap the IP with a towel so it is fully covered. Let sit for 8 hours.
- Now scoop yogurt into individual glass jars or bowls and refrigerate until chilled
- To serve, add your favorite fruit topping (on top or bottom - or both), sliced or slivered almonds, diced hard boiled egg, granola, syrup, honey etc.!!
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas