Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
2 weight watchers points for 6 nuggets
Last Updated on
These air fryer chicken nuggets are very easy to make, kid-friendly, and the buffalo sauce adds just enough heat to bring an awesome flavor! WW friendly too!
I will go ahead and tell you that it is BEST that if you spritz some oil on these tenders before frying, then check halfway to see if they need anymore. The reason is that this will make it crispier and more of a traditional fried dish, without it being saturated in oil.
Really to make this an ultimate kid-friendly, try your luck with air fryer french fries!
Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
Ingredients for Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
2lbs of boneless skinless breasts
1 Package of Shake N Bake
Franks Buffalo Sauce
How To Make Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
- Coat chicken pieces in buffalo sauce and roll them in Shake n Bake crumbs.
- Place in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, shake basket halfway through or flip if you have a pan-style air fryer.
- Serve Immediately! (Serves 4)
Tips for Using Your Air Fryer
- As I mentioned before you will want to use an oil spritzer, I highly recommend this one!
- If you want less clean up grab these parchment paper liners. They are designed for air fryers so that have holes already in them so that they can still cook by convection.
- All air fryers are different, so you may have to adjust the time and temp.
- If you want to use tongs to flip, grab a pair that has silicone on the ends so you don't damage the coating on the inside of your air fryer.
Weight Watchers Points for Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
This recipe serves about 4. 3 points on Green and 2 points on Blue and Purple for 6 nuggets
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas
Make sure you check out and grab our printable shopping lists below to make it easy when you are in store to grab the best WW FreeStyle friendly foods and snacks!
Ever panic and wonder what to eat at your favorite restaurants? Well, I do too! That's why I created and LOVE my restaurant guides. Check them out here and be sure to email me and let me know any others you'd like to see:
Subway Weight Watchers
Cracker Barrel Weight Watchers
Chic Fil A Weight Watchers
Chipotle Weight Watchers
Olive Garden Weight Watchers
Red Robin Weight Watchers
Taco Bell Weight Watchers