Weight Watchers Quiche
- 4 egg whites
- 3 whole eggs
- 2/3 cup asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces
- 5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ⅓ cup diced green bell pepper
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk eggs together in a large bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Dice/cut asparagus, tomatoes, and green bell peppers, then mix into egg bowl.
- Add in half of your parmesan cheese.
- Spray a pie dish with nonstick, and pour in egg mixture. Top with remaining parmesan, and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.