I'm pretty excited about these Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes. While most of our meals are still vegetarian – or almost vegetarian – I have been eating a lot of chicken lately. Rach and Grace still don't eat chicken, but I noticed that it makes me feel a lot better when I do eat some meat.
Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes
I'm excited to try the Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells (#1), and the Bubble Up Chicken Pot Pie (#13). What about you?
P.S. I have a Chicken Taco Casserole Recipe that is TO DIE FOR and is only 7 PointsPlus. :)
1. Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells (10 PointsPlus, 8 SmartPoints)
2. Chicken Pasta Salad + Feta (4 PointsPlus, 4 SmartPoints)
3. Mediterranean Chicken Couscous Salad (6 PointsPlus, 5 SmartPoints)
4. Chicken + Mushroom Wine Sauce (5 PointsPlus, 4 SmartPoints)
5. Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry (6 PointsPlus, 6 SmartPoints)
6. Mustard Grilled Chicken Sandwich (6 PointsPlus)
7. Chicken Sauté with Peppers + Goat Cheese (5 PointsPlus)
8. Spinach Artichoke Chicken Dip (5 PointsPlus, 4 SmartPoints)
9. Slow Cooker Indian Butter Chicken (7 PointsPlus, 9 SmartPoints)
10. Layered Chicken Enchilada Bake (8 PointsPlus, 8 SmartPoints)
11. Weight Watchers Easy Chicken Fajitas (4 PointsPlus, 2 SmartPoints)
12. Lemon Rosemary Baked Chicken Legs (4 PointsPlus, 4 SmartPoints)
13. Bubble Up Chicken Pot Pie (9 PointsPlus)
14. Weight Watchers Chicken + Angel Hair Pasta Bake (4 PointsPlus)
15. Slow Cooker Chicken Gyros (6 PointsPlus, 7 SmartPoints)
16. Crock Pot Skinny Buffalo Chicken (4 PointsPlus)
17. Chicken Spaghetti Casserole (13 PointsPlus)
18. Barbecue Chicken Enchiladas (8 PointsPlus, 8 SmartPoints)
19. (3 PointsPlus)
20. Thai Chicken Salad (4 PointsPlus, 5 SmartPoints)
21. Asian Chicken Buns (7 PointsPlus, 7 SmartPoints)
*If SmartPoint Values are missing it is because they weren't provided by the blog the recipe was featured on, and not enough nutritional info was provided for me to calculate the SmartPoints myself.
Love Weight Watchers? Download my FREE Cookbook!