1. Apple Pie Monkey Bread + Arizona Bucket List – I put both of these as #1 because they fight for the #1 spot every day. Funny story about the monkey bread recipe, it was a recipe I created to sell but the person said she didn’t like it and didn’t think anyone would share it. So glad I put it on my blog. It’s a DELICIOUS recipe. I’ve sold hundreds of recipes over the years and this was the first one I had negative feedback on, so it really messed with my head. As a virtual assistant, I take pride in 110% satisfaction. I gave the client a refund and put it on my own blog. It made me $1,000+ over the course of the year, which is much better than the $40 I was selling it to her for.
The Arizona Bucket List was fun to create but I need to add to it! There are SO many more spots in AZ. So that’s on my to do list for January.
2. Weight Watchers Taco Casserole – This recipe was posted later in the year, October I believe, but it quickly rose to the top on Pinterest. I love that it is easy to make vegetarian, so the entire family loved it.
3. Resources for Your LuLaRoe Business – I don’t sell LuLaRoe but I know a thing or two about direct sales and of course leggings, too! This post was fun to write, so I did a few follow-up posts and surprisingly they made it to the top! If you are interested in selling LuLaRoe, this post is super helpful.
4. DIY Zen Gardens – This is a post from 2013 that really needs updating. I have no idea why it caught traction this year, but I get quite a few visits to it each day!
5. Chronic Constipation (and How I Fixed It) – This post was written in 2012 or 2013, so I didn’t expect it to even be seen this year, but it was. I’ve gotten more emails about this post than any other, from readers thanking me for helping them with this awkward issue!
6. Vegetarian Meal Plan (61 Recipes) – I need to finish this meal plan because it’s supposed to be for the whole year.
7. 7 Ways to Grow Your LuLaRoe Business – Another LLR post. :)
10. How to Reduce Anxiety with Bullet Journaling – One of my goals for 2017 is to write more about mental health. I’ve been blogging ‘professionally’ since 2008 or so, and haven’t really touched on mental health except briefly. I have talked to some of you about the fact that I was diagnosed with bipolar several years ago, and also that I live with ADD and severe anxiety. These things are a huge part of my life, and as much as I love writing, I’ve never really felt led to write about mental health. I know many of my friends who have been reading this blog since I started would appreciate the mental health posts, so I’ve put them on the priority list for this coming year. :)