Biscuit and Gravy Casserole
- 2 (16 ounce) Pillsbury Grand Flaky Layer Biscuits
- 1 pound sausage (we use a vegetarian meat substitute)
- 4 Tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- softened butter
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Prepare your biscuits by cutting them into quarters.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and layer half of the biscuit chunks out evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- While the biscuits are baking, brown 1 pound sausage in skillet. Sprinkle the flour, salt, and pepper over the meat. Stir to combine.
- Pour milk into pan. Heat, while stirring, until thick (takes about 3-5 minutes). Add cream of mushroom soup and the Worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine.
- Pour sausage gravy over the top of the first layer of biscuits.
- Layer remaining biscuits on top. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown. Brush with melted butter. Serve warm.